The Responsible-Industry project consortium, in collaboration with the Action group D4 of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP AHA) and the PROEIPAHA project, presented an introduction to Responsible Research and Innovation and an overview over a framework for RRI in business and industry in the domain of ICT for health, demographic change and wellbeing:
- Title: EIP on AHA D4 Webinar on Innovating Responsibly in ICT for Healthy Ageing
- Date and Time: Monday, 29 February 2016, 3 p.m. CET; 50 minutes
- Format: Webinar (online, you will receive instructions when you register)
- Cost: Free
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Carsten Stahl, leader of the Responsible-Industry project, professor of Critical Research in Technology and Director of the Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility at De Montfort University (UK)
- Dr. Catherine Flick, research partner in the Responsible-Industry project, Senior Lecturer in Computing & Social Responsibility at De Montfort University (UK)
- Dr. Michael Obach, research partner in the Responsible-Industry project and in charge of dissemination and exploitation of the project results, senior researcher at TECNALIA Research & Innovation (ES)
Key questions addressed during the webinar were:
- What is Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI)?
- Why is RRI important, also for companies?
- Why are RRI and Responsible-Industry relevant to Active and Healthy Ageing?
- Why should we embrace RRI?
- Who is in charge of implementing and using RRI within companies?
- What are their tasks and responsibilities?
- At which point of the research and innovation process should RRI be considered?
- How could we engage relevant parties?
- Which tools for RRI exist?
- What are you doing in your next step?
A PDF file with the slides of the presentation
used during the webinar can be downloaded following this link: Slideshow
of the webinar is available too: Video